Tuesday, February 10, 2004

25 minutes and counting

I've always wanted to get enough gumption to highlight my hair. However, I've never been able to justify paying $100 or more to make my hair a color that God obviously never thought it should be.



So today, as I was walking through Target, I bought a box of L'OREAL colour expert multi-toning hair color on a whim.



I thought it'd be a fun project for my hubby and I to do tonight (to my hair).



I became impatient, though, and here I sit with the 1st application waiting to be rinsed. 15 more minutes and we, hopefully, will see the "praline" color shining through. Then there's one more step.....the highlighting step..........that takes a little more skill and know-how. I don't know how, but will learn very quickly.



So, tomorrow, should you see a 5'3" woman walking down the street with very oddly colored hair and even odder colored highlights....don't make fun. It was my first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment