Wednesday, March 9, 2005

I new I'd be a slacker on keeping this up-to-date. We are well underway with the paperchase of adoption. I sent our I-600A last week, but just found out it will probably be sent back to us. Seems the New Orleans USCIS needs the completed homestudy to accompany the application. we'll wait and see. The good news is we can take it down there in person and be fingerprinted the same day!

I send our FBI clearance off today and will take care of our medical forms, state police clearance, and witness statements next week. The only thing we'll be waiting on next week is our social worker to finish up our homestudy and the clearance letters to return.

I know waiting will only get harder as we go along. I'm so impatient and want everything done yesterday.

We're still not sure how the money is going to come, but are trusting that God will provide. I'm brainstorming different fundraising ideas, but not sure that they would be supported too well. I'm also hesitant about asking people for money, but we'll do what we have to do!

1 comment:

  1. HI Becca!! I put a recommendation in the mail for you today to "New Beginnings of Tupelo". I am praying daily for God to direct you and the agency in every step of this process! Let me know how it works out!! God Bless your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete