Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Archives

I spent some time this morning importing old posts to the blog. I started blogging in 2003 back when life was slow. It's such a wonderful thing to be able to go back and read my daily thoughts and ramblings and see how God was working then and has worked since then. What a treasure.

In other news: Max went to the vet yesterday for his "boy" surgery.  We were sure not to tell him beforehand for fear of a revolt. :) I have to pick him up today. Hopefully there will be no hard feelings and all will be forgiven. I think we'll go pick up some new treats on the way.

I have decided to spend the rest of the week re-training my children in home economics and character issues in lieu of academic education. The inconsistency of the parents in this household has brought on a massive train wreck of irresponsibility, selfishness, complaining, and disobedience. I am putting on my armor and going to battle. Should you see a white flag waving from atop of my house, please come rescue me. 

1 comment:

  1. lol, I know the feeling there. I'll be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete