Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Burning things & the Old Testament?

So much for creative titles. :)

Today I actually remembered to grab the video camera to capture a couple of moments. Lucas was outside experimenting with the sun's energy. (i.e., burning things) While out there, the others showed off their remarkable singing ability with their books of the Old Testament song we've been learning.







It's a shame my kids are so camera shy. And please excuse my extreme southern accent on the word "Amos." You can take the girl out of Mississippi, but apparently you can't take the Mississippi out of the girl.

Yes, I'm aware that their singing ability isn't what most would call .... good. I'm also aware that 90% of what Ellie says is barely intelligible. We're working on that hand in hand with the school system who promises that "soon" she'll be evaluated. But that's another post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment