Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Introductions

This, my friends, is my new spot in the web-o-sphere. The old blog was a bit ... tired. The sort of tired that a person begins to feel as they barrel full speed ahead towards the big 4-0. Not that I would know what that is like - seeing that I am still 29 and all.

So in case you're new in these parts - this blog is a little peek into what goes on in my world. I am married to my best friend (everyone together now, "Awwww!") and homeschool our four kids. Lucas is 12 and growing at an alarming rate. At this point, I'm convinced he'll be at least 8 feet tall by spring. Noah is ten and is the deep thinker of the bunch. Nine year old Jacob is passionate about everything and LOVES sports. And then there's Ellie - our seven year old Guatemalan princess. Except when she's not so much of a princess and is taking down a brother. Literally.

Before being a wife and mom, however, I am passionate about my relationship with Christ. I'm grateful for His grace in my life and humbled that He chose me.


Welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment