Sunday, January 27, 2013

TYWSOP Day 2

TYWSOP (things you won't see on Pinterest) - has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Here's day two of my unveiling reality.

Legos. I love them. I really do. They foster creativity, imagination and don't require batteries. However, the organization of all those tiny little pieces has always been a struggle. I've tried everything, and I've finally come to grips with the fact that if my son's happy with their current home, then I need to be too.

So, without further ado, (adoo? adue?) here's the fabulous you-won't-see-this-storage-solution-on-Pinterest Lego box* compared to my dream Lego storage. Really, Pinterest? I could use my time and money doing that. And I would be in love with it. For all of the 2 minutes it took my boys to completely dismantle those drawers and have none of the pieces back where they belonged. And that's a battle I'm not choosing to fight.

(*We actually have multiple boxes of Legos. Not just one. That would be way to easy.)




No comments:

Post a Comment