Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TYWSOP Day 3

So I missed a day. Told you this was reality. :)

Today's doesn't come with a picture. Simply because I cannot take a picture of myself not running.

I signed up for a 5K at the end of March. This won't be my first. And, evidently, it's not my first time to sign up for a race and then consistently talk myself out of training runs each week.

So - as much as I love fitness plans and the thought of running, the reality is I don't enjoy it. And I'm not good at being consistent.

Oh, I'll make it through the 5K. Hopefully things will turn around in the next couple of weeks. I'm trying. But if history (reality) proves me right, I'll be the one at the back of the race looking like I need to be carried off the course.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment