Friday, October 22, 2010

learning

What I've learned today:
  • You can find anything on youtube.
  • Because of this I can cut my own bangs.
  • When your 5 year old tells you she fell and knocked her tooth out, she probably didn't. However, you should still check it so that 30 minutes later your floor isn't covered with blood.
  • The self checkout line at Walmart will always, always result in the machine breaking down when I am checking out.
  • When company is coming I have an overwhelming need to make all varieties of snack foods.
  • It takes 4 kids and 1 mom approximately 2.5 minutes to inhale an entire bowl of Monkey Munch.
  • When the grocery budget is gone for the month I can be very, very creative with mealtimes.
  • Laundry, unfortunately, will not clean itself no matter how long it sits there.
  • Never give a 7 year old boy a bottle of cleaner and tell him to clean the bathroom. 
  • He will use the entire bottle of cleaner and most of it will be on his clothes.
  • I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Look at all the learning that took place! Homeschooling is a joy and there is NEVER a dull moment!

    ReplyDelete