Tuesday, January 20, 2004

not for the faint of heart (*poop warning*)

If reading about an infant's waste products disgusts you, then stop reading this now!



Jacob has had diarrhea since yesterday morning. After a quick call to the ped., it was decided that he probably just has a stomach bug, since there are no other symptoms. I was told to get special kind of formula for him and let it run its course.



After a call to 5 different stores, I finally found one that carries this stuff. So, my mother-in-law is on the way to pick it up and hopefully, we'll have the poops under control by days end.



Before I had children, I surely would have gauked at someone writing about their child's intestinal trouble.



However, after 3 children, I no longer even squirm when the talk of poop occurs. In fact, I heard Celine Deon (which in no way states an endorsement of her or her music) say once, "I dont' mind changin diapers. The truth is inside there." Maybe she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment