Friday, January 16, 2004

Rock my world

Jacob (the 7 1/2 month old) has rocked my world.



At the beginning of his life people would ask, "so how is it with 3 boys so close in age."



"Piece of cake," I would respond, secretly proud of my mothering skills.



That was my answer.......until a week ago.



Jacob started crawling.



Now I have one more child that can disappear in a mere second. 1 more child to stop from eating things that weren't meant to be eaten. 1 more child to stop from pulling something off the shelf that could send us to the emergency room. 1 more child....well, you get the idea.



I knew it would come. I just wasn't prepared.



Now when people ask "so how is it with 3 boys so close in age" my answer is....



"if we all survive until they're in college, it'll be by the grace of God."





No comments:

Post a Comment