Thursday, January 22, 2004

revelation

Lucas had been watching a "Donut Man" video on tv while I was cleaning in the back of the house. (Donut Man is a 1990s fashioned children's musical video type of thing produced by Integrity music. Despite some of the cheesy script and the singing Donut, it is solid Biblical teaching on a preschoolers level.)



All of a sudden I heard him running to my room yelling "Mooommmyy, Moooommy"



I could tell whatever he had to say was very important, and expected the next thing to come from his mouth to fill me with terror and a trip to the emergency room.



"What is it, Lucas?" I asked



"God loves me more than BASKETBALL!" he said with more enthusiasm in his voice than I think I've ever heard.



"Why yes He does," I replied, thankful that God had revealed such a simple yet important truth to my 3 year old son.

No comments:

Post a Comment