Monday, December 15, 2003

Giants in the land

Lucas is supposed to be taking a nap when I hear strange sounds coming from his room.



A few seconds later I hear



"Mommy, what do you think I'm dressed up like?"



"Lucas, why aren't you in your bed taking a nap?"



"I want to know what you think I'm dressed up like."



"I don't know. Why don't you tell me."



"I'm dressed up like King Saul in his army" (translated, I have on King Saul's armor.)



Curiously, I walk back to his room to see him standing at the baby gate that blocks his escape from his room, dressed in pull ups. He had gotten into a box of pull-ups that were in his closet waiting to be used by Noah.



He had one on his head....a helmet I was told.........and several others wherever he could get them.



"King Saul is just letting me use this while I fight Golaith," he said.



"Okay, Lucas, you go fight Goliath then you must take a nap," I told him.



"It'll only take a minute. I'm going to do it real quick," he said and off he went to fight imaginary giants.



No comments:

Post a Comment