Thursday, December 11, 2003

Recoveries and Recitals

Seems as if everyone in our house is feeling better. The coughing has quieted down quite a bit and I'm keeping everyone in for a few more days. If we can keep the flu away from our household, especially Jacob...the only non-vaccinated family member....we'll be doing great. By the time he was old enough for a flu shot, he had pneumonia, and now that's he's well enough to get one, they're all gone. C'est la vie.



My house is a wreck today, and it HAS to be cleaned. I teach piano to 3 little girls and tonight is their first piano recital. The entire recital will probably last all of 3 minutes, but they are excited about it. Actually, I think mommys and daddys are more excited than they are, but isn't it usually that way?



So, tonight, we will cram 20 extra people into our very small dining area. I say area because it flows openly into the family room, so it's not technically a dining ROOM, just a dining AREA. And it's not used for dining, just for a piano.



Anyway, I'm sure it will be a fun night for everyone involved. Expect to see more about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment