Thursday, December 4, 2003

Happy Birthday

to Noah. Not yet, actually, he has 11 more days. However, I have yet to plan anything. I do know that I'll be baking a Blue's Clue's birthday cake, but beyond that, it's a mystery.



I laugh at the remembrance of Lucas' 1st birthday. I began planning when he was 6 months. And, yes, I took the entire 6 months to plan the monster of all parties. Complete with party hats, blowers, and party favors. What 1 year old needs a party blower or a party favor?



I have since come to realize that until they are older, birthday parties are more for the adults involved since the child will have no recollection of anything that will take place, nor does he care if the party hats are from Birthday Express or the Dollar Tree.



So now my party planning is reduced to the last few days before the actual event. It'll all get done and Noah will never know that his mom forgot to plan his birthday party until 2 weeks before! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment