Saturday, June 24, 2006

DATE: 01/19/2006 03:15:32 PM
-----

OK, after much frustration in trying to get the girl to be still for just a second while I took a picture, I have a couple of pictures of Ellie's new pierced ears.

On another note..........I'm not sure if a baby's activity level is a predictor their future activity level, but if so, I'm in for it. NONE of our kids were this active at 6 months.......and they are all now very active boys. Ellie is constantly moving. I know it seems as if I exaggerate, but I kid you not. Even while drinking a bottle (which is another topic altogether), she kicks her feet and turns her head 1000 times as if I'm supposed to chase her mouth with the bottle. Going to sleep, she will kick her legs down on the bed over and over until she falls asleep. If I sit her on the floor to play, she will sit for 3 seconds, then start crawling around looking for any microscopic piece of paper or dirt that she can find on the carpet and chew on.

She's wearing me out!

Jan.2006 038.jpg
Ellie chewing on a microphone. (It's not as dangerous as it appears! LOL)

Jan.2006 054.jpg
Ellie with her upside-down pacifier. Yes, she likes it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment