Saturday, June 24, 2006

DATE: 09/25/2005 10:24:50 PM
-----

Well, it's Sunday night and I'm still here. Kyle went home today. He's probably not going to be working at his job past this week so he's at home trying to find leads on a new one. (he's been working for the same mission in Mississippi, just via the internet. They want to hire someone to work at the office there.)

So, I'm here waiting. However, if I'm going to have to wait longer than Friday, I'll have to just go home. We can't afford and I can't emotionally take, being away longer than that.

Please continue praying that everything will come together this week and I can go home.....with Eliana.

In the meantime, here are a couple of other pictures!
-----

Ellie close up.jpg
Eliana in a moment of happiness!

Ellie funny face.jpg
"Enough with the pictures, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment