Saturday, June 24, 2006

DATE: 09/10/2005 09:45:25 PM
-----

Wow. I'm on a roll tonight!

Noah had his 1st soccer game today. He was sooo cute. His uniform is the smallest size I could get and is still so much bigger than he is. Kyle was coerced into being a coach for this team, and has done the best he can do with 7 three year olds who would much rather run off the field than kick a ball around. It was sheer chaos most of the game, but still cute. Noah played well.........when he wanted to. If he didn't feel like playing right then, he'd just squat down and pull at the grass. Or wander around at the other end of the field while I yelled like a maniac "NOOOOAAAAHHHHH........GET THE BALL. NOOOOOAAAAHHHHH........RUN" He'd just look at me expressionless, look back at the ground and continue walking in circles.

Then all of a sudden, he'd take off running and kick the ball down the field. It was hilarious!

Lucas was supposed to have a game this afternoon, but it was canceled due to a gas leak. EEEKKK!

On a different note, I was in my bedroom today while Noah took a nap. All of a sudden I hear a crash and a scream. I run down the stairs to find little Noah lying at the bottom screaming! He had woken up, and tripped going down the stairs. Scared me to death! He has a HUGE knot on his head, but I guess he's alright. He's been running around all night.

Oh the traumas of childhood.
-----

noah uniform.jpg
Noah's in his (way too big) soccer uniform!

wandering.jpg
Noah when he didn't feel like playing...........

noah kicking.jpg
And Noah when he did feel like playing (he's #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment