Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Kudos to my husband

I have the most wonderful, God given husband, who will gladly answer his call of duty whenever necessary, and many times when it's not necessary.



Yesterday, even with mounds of work he needed to do at his "income paying job", he was willing to come and sit with his worried wife and fussy 5 month old. On top of pushing everything aside for his family, he took Jacob back for all the testing, shots, and x-rays that I couldn't bear to watch (call me whatever you may, but seeing that done to this precious child who can't defend himself renders me in tears.)



I know today he's working 2 days in one trying to catch up from yesterday and not one complaint has come from his mouth.



A friend of mine always tells me how lucky I am. Her husband rarely gives up his work and activities for his family. I don't think it's luck, though. I believe that it's the natural overflow from a man's heart that loves his Lord more than his life. I owe him more than I'll ever be able to repay.

No comments:

Post a Comment