Thursday, October 24, 2013

Good news/bad news

The good news: I finally got the boys to cooperate and answer some questions on video. They had some great insights into what they remember and how they perceive adoption. Ellie got in on the action with her own video, too.

The bad news: Blogger hates me and refuses to upload my video. Okay, not really. But, I cannot get any videos to upload this morning. Should that change and Blogger decide to make friends again, I will update this page.

Until then - I leave you with this picture. Early days with Ellie were quite an adventure. Never knew what she'd look like after naptime. On this day, she climbed out of her crib to explore and discovered Desitin. She also decided her dress was not good enough and needed an extra touch of a pajama shirt.








No comments:

Post a Comment