Monday, October 28, 2013

videos, missing pictures, and awesome books

Y'all.  I'm so sorry that this 31 days of blogging has turned to hit-or-miss-whenever-Rebecca-gets-her-act-together days of blogging.

I'm still beating my personal record, though, so it's not all bad.

You know what's truly bad? Blogger still hates me and every video I've made in the past 4 days. I cannot for the life of me get any video to upload. So, even though I do have video of Ellie and the boys talking about adoption, I can't get it to post.

You know what's even worse? In the process of importing over 300 photos of everything from a family trip to DC to soccer games to a photo shoot Kyle did with the kids this weekend, something happened and they all disappeared. Poof! They're gone. 

So in the best interest of myself and to save you from a incoherent blog post due to my temporary insanity, I'm going to make this short.

This book?



If you have adopted, are in the process of adopting, are thinking of adopting, know someone who has adopted, or even just like the word "adopted" do yourself a favor and get your hands on a copy of this. Then lock yourself away from the world for a little while and read it. Trust me. It'll do you good.

1 comment:

  1. This book has popped up on many occasions over the past few years. I'm in the midst of reading it now...it's so good!

    ReplyDelete